NCC Group is looking an Internal Solution Architect to work within our central services support team to provide support for sales in solution design and providing subject matter expertise. The team provide product training for the Sales teams and work closely with the Delivery teams to ensure what we design we can deliver. The role includes technical proposal writing and working in a collaborative way across many delivery, portfolio and sales teams.
- Administration of technical support requirements, ensuring requests from the sales teams are processed within the pre-defined service level agreements.
- Quality assurance of client-facing documents, including both proposals and methodology literature, to ensure the solution proposed by NCC Group meets the client's requirements and that the time allowed in the proposals is sufficient to perform the work in scope. (The majority of the documents in question are highly technical in nature).
- Liaising with both sales and delivery teams to agree scope as part of the internal sign off process (QA)
- Working technical security knowledge of network architecture, IT infrastructure, applications, and systems
- Proven ability to explain the output to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand demanding technical engagement
- Confident in document-writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software
- Industry relevant certifications such as Comptia Security+, CEH or CREST
- Penetration or security testing experience
- Previous pre-sales or sales support experience
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven't heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
**** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ****