Are you looking for a role, that will utilise your recent finance and systems skills?
We are looking for an experienced Systems Support individual to work closely with our innovative, forward-thinking Bracknell client to join their global transformation programme. The programme is already in progress and will deliver further improvements through a global cloud based ERP replacement and Expense Management System.
The Systems Support individual will perform number of different duties for a number of different countries, and you will work closely with both finance and non-finance personnel.
As part of the Systems Support team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the country specific configuration requirements working within the overall solution and any local legislative or practical needs
- Work with Business Teams and other Technology team members to ensure the software solutions are configured and structured to meet business needs without customization
- Translate local business needs to design, configure, document, and test software application solutions
- Design and develop and maintain custom reports with in the ERP solution, using the application suite's reporting capabilities to meet business needs.
- Document configuration and system support materials including functional and technical specifications for use within IT
- Design, develop and implement output forms (such as invoices, remittance advice etc.) to meet global and local needs.
- Develop and Enhance local country set up data collection templates with lessons learned from previous implementations as the programme progresses.
To be considered for this Systems Support position, you must have
- Degree in IT/accounting or relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering SAP will be an advantage
- High attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Effective team player and communicator, able to communicate on technical subjects with non-technical people
- Recent finance experience, combined with a passion for systems
Please contact me for further details on this superb opportunity, which is based centrally in Bracknell, with plenty of free parking and close access to the station and all public transport routes.