Test and Commissioning Engineer
Location: West Drayton
Our client is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistics systems for global markets. Their employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to their customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. Our client fully supports these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Their common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Discover your opportunities and start working for them as a Test and Commissioning Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Test and Commissioning Engineer:
- Main responsible for the commissioning of the whole system
- Configuration and FAT test of system
- On site function and integration test
- Coordination of subcontractor
- Be the daily point of contact for customers, project managers and subcontractors
- Report and follow up on open points
- Comfortable doing on-site software changes
- Fault finding ability
- Ensure implementation and handover of the final approved system
- Customer training
Requirements of the Test and Commissioning Engineer:
- Electrical background preferred / Similar roles in airports, logistics or material handling
- Proficient MS Office user
- You have a high level of IT and Network skills
- You have experience with Siemens S7, PLC controls
- You have basic mechanical knowledge and understanding
- You understand the functionality of the complete sortation system
- You are capable of handling the full responsibility of the commissioning
Would you like to play a committed part in their successful family business?
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Test and Commissioning Engineer then please apply now!